Deadline for Late-breaking Abstract Submission: August 15(Thu), 2019
Notification of Late-breaking Abstract Acceptance: August 31(Sat), 2019
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Clearly state the purpose of your study and include a brief description of the methods used. Provide actual data - abstracts without data will likely be rejected.
- Abstracts must be original i.e. non-published, work. While they may have been presented at another conference, they should not be simultaneously submitted to the IDF for presentation.
- Should not contain any citations.
- Title should NOT exceed 25 words
- Body should NOT exceed 300 words, and is divided into Background, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- May include one small uploaded table or figure, which is considered 75 words.
- Complete all requested information in the appropriate format
- Title of abstract, all in capital letters
- List of affiliations: Department, Institution, city, province, and country (e.g. Department of Epidemiology, St. Michael’s University, Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Provide 2-5 keywords
- All correspondence will be with corresponding author ONLY.
- Abstract describing animal work or basic science results will not be accepted.
- Submit abstracts via the site: http://www.ideg2019.org
- indicate preferred method of presentation: Oral / Poster / Oral or Poster
- indicate whether you would like to compete in the 3 minute thesis competition.
- An example of the format of the abstract can be found here
- The submitting author will receive e-mail confirmation of the submission.
- Abstract can be modified up to the submittal date – August 15(Thu), 2019, by clicking on “Modification” button in Abstract Submission menu.
Accepted abstracts will be presented as oral presentations, poster presentations (guided) or will be available for viewing as posters.